The Interview Is the Most Important Part of Your Graduate or Professional School Application. Be Prepared.
Get Accepted into that Graduate or Professional School!
Good careers often start off with good education. If you’re looking for an edge for getting into the graduate school or professional school of your choice… practice makes perfect, right?
Interview SOS has helped thousands of students and working professionals looking to switch careers prepare for graduate school interviews. Since 2009 we’ve helped countless students study and successfully prepare for entry into:
- Medical School (MD & DO)
- Nursing School (RN, ASN, BSN, & MSN)
- Business School (MBA)
- Dental School (DMD & DDS)
- Law School (JD)
- Doctoral Programs (PhD) in business or health care
- Masters Programs (MA & MS) in business or health care
What Makes Interview SOS Successful. “Practice Makes Perfect!”
If you’re headed to graduate school or a professional school, you might be a little nervous to meet their academic admissions review committee. Interview SOS can help you overcome your anxiety, fear or shyness before your actual interview takes place.
We will coach you on how to present yourself for that big interview with a practice coaching session.
When you start working with Interview SOS, we’ll help you:
- Prepare for a tough interview
- Demonstrate that you have the educational background, skills and qualifications required
- Overcome self-esteem, confidence and anxiety / shyness issues
- Show you how to dress appropriately for the interview
- Correct weaknesses and common mistakes in your application
- And so much more!
The Interview SOS System
How It Works
After scheduling an appointment, please read our Definitive Guide to Ace Your Interview for additional hints on how to answer interview questions successfully and how to prepare for an interview. This short but comprehensive guide is one of the best resources on interview preparation on the internet today and is a great resource whether you schedule a session with us or not.