Job Interview Prep
Our Job Interview Preparation services are designed to help a job applicant prepare for a interview. Our job interview coaches will advise you on how to:
- Prepare for an interview
- Answer tough questions
- Demonstrate that you have the skills and qualifications required for the specific job
- Overcome shyness and anxiety
- Dress appropriately for the interview
- Address weaknesses in your application
- And Much, Much More!
Our recommendations will be tailored specifically for you, your strengths and weaknesses, and the job you are applying for.
Prior to your coaching session, you should:
Send us your interview materials. Please send us your resume, cover letter (if relevant) and a copy of the job description prior to your interview coaching session so your coach can review these documents and suggest an appropriate interviewing strategy.
Review common interview questions. Your career coach will help you develop outstanding answers to the following common interview to demonstrate your professional strengths and credentials:
- Tell me about yourself? [Hint: Give a 2–3 minute personal sales pitch]
- Why are you leaving your current or previous job?
- What is your greatest strength? What are your strengths?
- What is your greatest weakness? What are your weaknesses?
- Why are you interested in this position or company?
- Tell me about your greatest achievement.
- How do you deal with conflict?
- Do you have any questions for me? [Hint: Have 5-10 intelligent, researched questions prepared for your interviewer]
You can also bring a list of questions and concerns about the job interview process for your coach to answer.
After scheduling an appointment, please read our Definitive Guide to Ace Your Interview and Get the Job for additional hints on how to answer interview questions successfully and how to prepare for an interview. This short but comprehensive guide is one of the best resources on interview preparation on the internet today and is a great resource whether you schedule a session with us or not.
Our services are designed to help you succeed in your job search. If you haven’t already, call 310-309-1998 toll free to schedule a free consultation today!